Abby Biggest Loser


These eliminations just aren't getting any easier, which is frustrating because there are people there that I wouldn't mind seeing booted off of the ranch. They just keep staying there. You could read that as a spoiler if you want, saying that I just revealed at least that Tracey wasn't eliminated, but not so.

Maybe I've come to respect her competitive spirit. Maybe she showed some real growth as a person this week, or maybe I just enjoy the heavy dose of crazy that she brings to the house. Maybe I don't want Tracey going anywhere. Have we ever had a crazy winner of The Biggest Loser?

Regardless of who went home, though, this was a huge week for emotional breakthroughs, as well as emotional turmoil for me watching at home. Every time Abby goes into the story of what happened to her family, it just breaks my heart and I want to wrap my arms around my own family to keep them safe.

Abby has had such a wonderful journey on the show so far. I remember in the first week when she talked about how working out wasn't hard, getting up in the morning to face the day was hard. Not killing herself was hard. What a broken and shattered woman she was still, two years after the loss of her husband and two children. Nothing and no one in her life was able to give her what she needed to find the will to live again.
WATCH NOW:

Related searches:
abby rike, abby biggest loser story, abby rike tragedy, abby rike biggest loser, biggest loser

Share/Bookmark