More Bad News for Lindsay

Many were surprised two months ago when the Italian fashion house Ungaro hired Lindsay Lohan as a consultant and designer. But now that you know they didn’t really hire her and she had to do it for free because she has no idea wtf she’s doing, it sort of makes more sense.Fox goes on to say that her record label has officially cut all ties with her, so that’s the end of Lindsay the singer.

It’s astounding that this chick hasn’t had her Britney-shaved-head type meltdown yet. It shouldn’t be that hard to break her. Just go talk to her, and say things like, “I really wanna see that movie. The special effects help me look amazing.” And she’ll say, “Did you just say ‘help me’?” And you look at her like she’s crazy and say, “What, no. Why would I say ‘help me’?”

Then do that same thing with “kill them” and “I’m crazy” and “why is this happening” or whatever. Then get behind something that can hold up to a speeding car.
Share/Bookmark