Joseph Gordon-Levitt


Joseph Gordon-Levitt was on Jimmy Fallon last night to promote his hosting gig on SNL tonight and ohhhhhh boy do I have a crush on this man. He spends the first minute of his interview praising the house band, The Roots and goes on to tell them that they are the whole reason why he listens to hip hop music. I don’t know what it is about this kid, maybe just the fact that he’s so handsome and seems so entirely psyched on life, but I probably kind of sort of think I need to marry him. Also, as he says in the interview, his SNL monologue tonight sounds like one not to be missed, so gear up your DVRs or get ready to tune in on Hulu Sunday because I think he may just top Drew Barrymoore and Taylor Swifts already exceptional opening bits on the show.

Related searches:
joseph gordon levitt dating, joseph gordon levitt girlfriend, snl, joseph gordon levitt imdb, saturday night live

Share/Bookmark