Khloe after Dark Y100 Miami!


Khloe after Dark Y100 Miami

PHOTOS! Below are pictures of Khloe Kardashian’s radio show “Khloe After Dark” from y100 Miami. “Khloe After Dark” y100 photos were recently posted by Kardashian who said the following about her radio gig:

“I have a five week trial run on Y100 (100.7) and it’s one of MIA’s top stations. It’s called “Khloe After Dark” and it will air every Friday night from midnight to 3:00am. I’ll be talking about a variety of topics including music and entertainment news, and I’ll also be interviewing celebrities. I start tomorrow and I’m so nervous LOL.”

Khloe after Dark aires on Friday night from midnight to 3 a.m and can be live streamed online at Y100.com. The radio show was featured tonight on Khloe & Kourtney Take Miami. Khloe recently posted some first night pics on her blog writing the following:read more
Share/Bookmark