Shaq Vs. Misty and Kerri / Shaq Vs. Season 1 Episode 2


Shaq Vs. Misty and Kerri / Shaq Vs. Season 1 Episode 2. The reason why I love ABC family is that it has always satisfied me with great Television shows. And being a sports freak myself I got attracted to the new television reality series called Shaq Vs. The show grabbed the highest viewer till date on ABC with the number reaching 4.34 Million in the premier show. The first episode brought great fun and left me to tune in my TV for the upcoming episode. The next Shaq Vs. Season 1 Episode 2 is scheduled to air on 25th August, 2009 on ABC Family. “Shaq vs. Misty & Kerri” is the title given to Shaq Vs. Misty and Kerri / Shaq Vs. Season 1 Episode 2 . So if you are a sports person then this show is highly recommended to you! Watch and have fun!

Shaq Vs. Misty and Kerri / Shaq Vs. Season 1 Episode 2 – Synopsis
read more
Share/Bookmark