R. Kelly leads off R&B only update with unreleased song "I Had A Dream"

Today's content is waaay 2 much for one post so I split it up into R&B and hip hop with R. Kelly kickin' things off with a slow jam called "I Had A Dream". The song is more of the R. Kelly from "I Believe I Can Fly" instead of "Superman High". I can see it comin' off corny to some but his vocals are on point as the song progresses especially.

Seemingly all the big names have some unreleased content that can also be had below with Usher & Ryan Leslie (supposedly on the boards) linking up for a slower jam called "Be". A leftover track from Trey Songz' upcoming album, READY, has also been leaked (all from this same The Future Of R&B 28 mixtape) called "Play House" and while I'm usually really high on all of Songz' records, this one just wasn't doin' it for me on his usual standards. The-Dream sings/raps fastly on "Zodiac" (yes, about the signs), Jazmine Sullivan shows off her skills on "Fame", and Estelle comes through nicely on more of a house track from David Guetta. Those were all of the notable tracks I liked but another one worth listening to is the Chris Brown joint "Changed Man", which seems like he's spillin' some of his thoughts and emotions from the fallout of the Rihanna incident. Finally, watch more behind the scenes footage of Trey Songz' upcoming video for "Successful". The day in hip hop should be up by night's end so keep it locked. Enjoy!
read more
Share/Bookmark