TRUE BLOOD "New World In My View" Review




TRUE BLOOD is getting crazier and crazier, and tonight's episode, "New World In My View," set up a really great foundation for the remaining two episodes. However the sad part is that it's almost coming to an end, so let's not waste time and just dive right in.

Hoyt & Jessica

While these two still have storylines pretty separate from everyone else in Bon Temps, I think the addition of Hoyt's mother is stirring up quite some trouble. If you thought she was annoying before, well think again. I can't even fault Jessica for biting her... although this might put a strain on her relationship with Hoyt.

Eric

First of all, I loved that scene at the beginning between him and Sookie, and sort of wished it was real. Second of all, there was not nearly enough Eric time in this episode. Let's bring him back to Bon Temps next week people, I'm just saying... ha.

Sam

I have to start by asking, how dumb is he? Really, Arlene calls him and asks him to come to Merlotte's and he doesn't find it suspicious in the light of what he left behind? At least go there prepared to fight.
He at least redeemed himself at the end by finally changing into a fly once more and thus making Jason's plan successful.
Unfortunately, I don't think he safe yet, because let's face it, Maryann won't let go that easily.

Jason

Speaking of Jason, could it be that he has finally come up with a smart plan? Because the whole God thing was freaking brilliant, and of course it was even more brilliant since Sam was able to disappear (even though Jason didn't know that when he came up with the plan). I also love how his training is actually being put to good use now. Thank you Fellowship of the Sun for that one!
read more
Share/Bookmark